sábado, 20 de julio de 2024

Just The Way You Are - Billy Joel

 

▪ Video 👇

👆 "Just The Way You Are" (Billy Joel) - Billy Joel, en vivo (Año: 1977).✅

...

Just The Way You Are (letra)


Don't go changing to try and please me

You never let me down before, mmm-hmm-hmm

And don't imagine you're too familiar

And I don't see you anymore


I would not leave you in times of trouble

We never could have come this far, mmm-hmm

I took the good times, I'll take the bad times

I take you just the way you are


Don't go trying some new fashion

Don't change the color of your hair, mmm-hmm-hmm

You always have my unspoken passion

Although I might not seem to care


I don't want clever conversation

I never want to work that hard, mmm-hmm-hmm

I just want someone that I can talk to

I want you just the way you are


Need to know that you will always be

The same old someone that I knew

Oh, what will it take till you believe in me?

The way that I believe in you


I said, “I love you,” that's forever

And this, I promise from the heart, mmm-hmm-hmm

I couldn't love you any better

I love you just the way you are


I don't want clever conversation

I never want to work that hard, mmm-hmm

I just want someone that I can talk to

I want you just the way you are, oh

◽◽◽

.

.

.

.

.

➡ Información adicional 👇 

* Colaboración vía PayPal ➡ https://acortar.link/Pp_VM

Enlaces asociados ➡ https://campsite.bio/video_cuevas

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

“I Confess” (‘Mi secreto me condena’, 1953), de Alfred Hitchcock.

Alfred Hitchcock , el llamado maestro del suspenso, exploró en "I Confess" (1953) la tensión entre el ordenamiento legal vigente ...